Saturday, August 29, 2009

Reading Hiatus?

I just wanted to stop in and explain my lack of posting over the last week or so. I started a new job, and my life is slowly adjusting to the incorporation of 8 hours of non-reading time into my days! It also doesn't help that this past week was chock full of family birthdays and other obligations that kept me from my reading. I think once my schedule gets more routine for me, I'll get back to reading often. I'm already reading during my lunch breaks!

I'm about 1/4 of the way through Amy Tan's The Joy Luck Club, and since I'm reading it in chunks spread relatively far apart, I admit I'm having problems getting into it/keeping track of the characters' roles, but I'm still generally enjoying it. Now just to find time to read...

1 comment:

  1. Good luck adjusting! It can definitely be tough. But I'm sure you'll handle it. :)

    ReplyDelete